Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Miss V's Surgery

_DSC0958_DSC0965
Miss V is doing amazingly well for someone who has undergone a tonsillectomy.  The nurses all said she was quite a mature 3 year old!  Probably the most treacherous part of the day aside from my nerves during the surgery was the drive back through the wretched snowstorm.  Luckily we all arrived home fine if a little exhausted.

I was just happy to get her home and wrap her up in my favorite AMH quilts...she was just happy to be able to watch television to her heart's delight.

Thank you for all of your positive thoughts.

- rebecca lynne

14 comments:

Patti said...

Aw, sweet girl. So glad that all went well.

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

I was just about to email you and see how it went! Brave little miss, glad it went okay xx

Leanne said...

I'm glad she is doing well and that you are all home safe and sound.

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Oh bless her! Glad it went ok and i hope she recovers well :-) hugs xx

Stacey Napier said...

We just went through this with both of our kids - the first week is rough, but you will be so happy you did it. Neither one of mine has been sick at all this cold/flu season (knock on wood). This time last year, we had already had 5 cases of strep. Good luck!

Katie said...

Ponies, TV and a beautiful quilt -- enough to make any little girl feel better.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Poor bairn! I hope she's completely recovered soon xx

Farm Quilter said...

I'm so glad you are all safely back home! Prayers for an easy, quick recovery and all back to normal for Miss V and mommy!!!

Carla said...

Awww so precious. Happy snuggling

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Brave girl! Hope it's a smooth recovery!

Lisa said...

Poor baby! I hope she is enjoying popsicles!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Dear Miss V! I'm glad it all went ok :)

Annabella said...

Gosh I'm so sorry for your little one :-( I had no idea - I am so out of the loop. A snuggle with that AMH voile and some TV sounds perfect.

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

Aww, little munchkin. How is she going?