Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Above All Pink: In Progress

Above All Pink (Take 2)Above All Pink (bit by bit)Above All Pink (Progress!)Above All Pink (coming along well!). And yes @shecanquilt the pink is at top!  I'll get there last...
It seems ages ago that I started this...I guess it really was only a few months.  I had started the quilting soon after finishing the top but I kept getting puckering.  I asked my Guild and they all agreed that my pinning was spaced too far.  So I gave it a break, became good friends with my seam ripper, re-pinned the whole thing and started at square one...I am so happy I did because all the puckering is gone!  Only have the top pink part to go...

- rebecca lynne

5 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

The quilting looks incredible!! Gorgeous texture and colours...I may have to invest in a jelly roll (or two!) so I can copy you ;o)

Snoodles said...

Gorgeous! Your stitching is awesome!

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

Look at you, Ms Productive! It is oh-so-pretty. Your lines are so straight, I'm jealous! Looking forward to seeing the big reveal soon. x

Nat at Made in Home said...

I love htese pictures of the quilting - looks amazing!

hydeeannsews said...

glad it's working for you! after doing the spray basted quilt I decided if I was going to pin instead, it would have to be more closely basted. darn it! but that's better than spraying.

love the multiple colors!