Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wanting Well Wishes & A WIP Peek

My biggest baby girl, Miss E, is undergoing surgery today to have her tonsils and adenoids removed.  I am quite a wreck even though I am assured it is routine...I may be MIA for a few days while my firstborn goes through recovery (which I was told can be pretty painful, ugh).  Please, if you think of it, take a moment to send her good vibes during the next few days as I am sure it can only help her recover that much faster...

In the meantime, I leave you with a peek of what I am currently working on as a gift for a friend...

Kieran's Quilt Fabrics

- rebecca lynne

8 comments:

Patti said...

Thinking of your sweet girl today, Rebecca. You are having quite the week-potty training and surgery!

Jennifer Thomas said...

Best wishes to Miss E. I hope it is quick and easy. Like the fabrics, likely a fun quilt to make, and a fun quilt to give. Have a super day!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hoping she has a swift recovery (you, too).

Catherine said...

Hope all goes well, sending my vibes

Cherie said...

Sending positive vibes her way! Great sneak peak =D

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I hope it all goes well. Take care xxx

Snoodles said...

Sending not just vibes, but prayers, too! Best wishes to all of you!

Lisa said...

Praying for Miss E!