Sunday, October 23, 2011

FINISH H&H [Sunday Sewing Stats]

Did you know that Bloggers' Quilt Festival is October 28th to November 4th?  Yes yes yes...go check it out of you don't know what I am talking about and then come back...

So...my only hardcore goal this week is to take... 
THIS
Hummingbirds & Hexagons


+ THIS

Hummingbirds & Hexagons Back

Get going on a lot of THIS RIGHT HERE...

Hummingbirds & Hexagons FMQ


I know I could always link up another finished quilt like XOXO...but this is the quilt I really want to share at the Festival.  It features a one of a kind piecing design (laid out by my parents), I designed the back, and the Big Blossom FMQ is really going to be special to me and mine no matter how sketchy or smooth it turns out.

So that is my goal!!!  Can I do it???  Damn straight I'm going to do it! (yup, that's me pep talking myself!)  

In other goals:
- PAL Date List Tomorrow
- Halloween Costume Finishing 
- Miss V's 1st Birthday Party this upcoming Saturday (a month late but we had scheduling issues)

Oh and did I mention I will be gone Thursday and Friday at a Legal Training?  Geez, this lawyer stuff really gets in the way of everything else doesn't it...ugh!

What are your goals this week?

- rebecca lynne

8 comments:

Heather D. said...

You CAN do it!! And I can't wait to see it finished.

Goals this week....finish sashing my swoon quilt (only need to do the sides now!) and hopefully my little apples fabric will arrive and I can start on the project I have planned for it!

Sarah said...

This quilt is going to look awesome, I'm super excited to see it all done!
My goal this week is to get the tops and embroidery I've been working on blogged about lol not much sewing for me.

Katie said...

You can definately do it! I can't wait to see the final outcome with your sketchy quilting. I just heard about this link up and want to participate buuut my chances of finishing anything in the next week are not the greatest. I can certainly give it my best shot though. :)

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Yes, you CAN do it!!! I look forward to seeing the quilt finished. I'm trying to prioritise my projects this week, so I don't miss any deadlines.

Stephanie Nagano said...

Oh I didn't know about the blogger's quilt festival! I'll have to finish up some quilts then! We can do it!

I'm busy making a Halloween costume too. My little guy is going to be Pikachu. What about yours?

Hitch and Thread said...

Darn reality, it gets in everywhere :)

Annabella said...

Good luck Becca - you`ll do it. I have complete faith as you are a lot more focused than me! Goals this week - finish the blocks for the Duo QAL and cut my DP blocks. Woo Hoo!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

woo hoo!! I'm SO excited about this one :)
Thanks for the festival link!
xxx