Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

This has been a crazy week and I feel like today, Wednesday, is already over.  But technically it is 8:39pm here on the East Coast so it is not completely over.  I guess this means I have time to quickly do my WIP Wednesday and then at least I will have accomplished that!

Projects Accomplished:
  • In the world of Quilting?  NADA.  So sad.
  • Lush Cluster
    • Vina Necklace for Margie finished!!!
    IMG_5117
    Custom Vina Lush Cluster Necklace
      • Glam Earring Studs for Tia Maritza finished!!!

    Swarovski Crystal Glam Studs



      Projects In Progress:

      • new! Fussy Fabric Charm Swap
        • I have started cutting my 10 5" fussy cut charm squares for the swap, I think I have all the fabric picked out although I am getting...well...dare I say it...fussy and think I am going to pick the best and cutest of my stash.  I'm hoping that if I am generous with my stash someone else with be generous with theirs - is this totally wishful thinking?  Possibly...???
        • Here is a photo of some of my squares, thinking of adding more Heather Ross as well...thoughts?  From Left Top to Right Bottom: Tina Givens Fairy Tiptoe, Hunky Dory, Tina Givens Cleo's Imagination, Heather Ross Far Far Away I, Tina Givens Fairy Tiptoe Cupcake Medley Turquoise, Paula Prass Botanika, Tina Givens Fairy Tiptoe

      IMG_5259
      • Spring Fall Quilt
        • Found solid fabric to create strips.  Now just need to cut, sew, bind, quilt...you get the drift!
      IMG_5257

        • More shelving was just bought
        • I have plastic bins and they all have chalkboard labeling on them now, just need to label!
        • I still need to Go Through All the Fabric!  Organize, Organize, Organize.  Luckily the fussy cut swap is helping that as I have already gone through my Heather Ross fabrics and some of my Tina Givens fabric also.
      Projects Sadly Untouched:
      • Secret Quilting Project for Family Member
      • Squishes Room as it is still not completely unpacked
      • Twisting Triangles
        • Walking away from this for awhile because I am not sure if I prefer the triangles or a more organic strippy layout.  Need space.
          Organic Strippy Layout
          More organic layout.  Like striations.  Not sure whether I prefer this to swirl.  You?
      • Spinning Stars in Pink
        • Still 7 1/2 Blocks to go!
        IMG_4906
        Spinning Stars Block and 1/2
        WIP TALLY:
        2 Completed (0 Sewing, 2 Jewelry)
        3 Works in Progress (1 new!)
        4 Untouched that require attention

        Please don't forget to visit Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday and be sure to check out some of the WIP links below Lee's post.

        - rebecca lynne

        No comments: