Welcome to Week 6 of the Thursday Think Tank Holiday Hop!
Hop on over to Rainbow Hare Quilts where Janine has provided a FABULOUS review of some very cool very crafty wrapping options!
Wrapping is one of my favorite things about the holidays, I love trying to get creative in my wrapping. This year I have bought different types of craft paper and a bunch of different ribbons to switch it up. It is very country chic - heh heh... In fact, I have to go wrap some presents RIGHT NOW!
Side note: I've really missed blogging lately. I have so much to catch you all up on. My first WNYMQG meeting (whew hew!), the updates in the house, cookie baking going on by the little girls, finding my stash again. I will overcome the mountain at work and I'll be back better than ever. Thanks for hanging in and being so supportive. xoxo!
Don't forget to link up at Janine's!!!
Also, take the opportunity to check out all these chances to link up your Think Tank ideas for a giveaway. Winner to be drawn on December 27th.
1. November 1 - Making Rebecca Lynne DIY Christmas Cards
2. November 8 - Piecemeal Quilts Thanksgiving Etiquette (when you are lucky enough to be a guest!
3. November 15 - Canadian Abroad Holiday Decor
4. November 22 - Seriously...I Think it Needs Stitches or MRL free pillow cover pattern
5. November 29 - She Can Quilt Gifts for Tweens/Teens/Twenties
6. December 6 - Missy Mac Creations Christmas Gifts for Kids from Kids
7. December 13 - Rainbow Hare Quilts Wrapping it Up
8. December 20 - YOU! DIY Christmas Party Link Up
Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Vol. 5 & Some MRL Stash
WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR THINK TANK THIS WEEK?
HERE ARE THE RULES!
- Link up any post from the past week that features some creative thinking going on in your creative world. It can be anything, quilting, home improvement, fashion, crafting, DIY gifts, cooking...whatever you have recently thought "hmmm, you know what I should create" is perfectly appropriate for the Think Tank. TTT is all about whatever you are currently brainstorming and would like feedback or encouragement on!
- Somewhere in your post, link back here to my blog. (Or grab the T.T.T. button for your sidebar.)
- Comment on at least a few of the other links—because what fun is a linky party without comments
- rebecca lynne