Tuesday, June 25, 2013

still in progress

I've been doing a lot of "getting things in order" over here in my studio.  I've totally rearranged my stash and am trying to get to those projects on my 2013 FAL Q2 list.  I am also messing around with some free motion quilting on my new Juki TL 2010! DSC_0014
Love this design...but I had to cut it off the pillow cover I am making...  Oh well, it is just practice but I thought it was cool!  Maybe I can make a strap for something?DSC_0019
Trying to finish this but ran out of fabric...more on its way!
DSC_0022
Still struggling with the Purple People Pleaser.  At least with the Juki TL the piecing went quickly!  Now just to iron and piece together...
DSC_0023DSC_0024
So, what are you up to this week?

- rebecca lynne

5 comments:

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

Looks like someone has their mojo back. Yippee! Have you named this amazing new lover yet?

Ann @thequiltingcats said...

Yay! You found your machine!! I was referencing your Sewing Machine Adultery in my blog Monday and wondering if you had found your new machine yet. I'm way behind in my blog reading.
You can check it out at ann-michelle.bllogspot.com and see what I have settled on for now. :)

Snoodles said...

You have me drooling over your gorgeous fabric...I'm already green with envy over your new lover, er, machine...can you get a mental picture of me sitting here? Haha! I, too, want to know if you've named it?

Donna said...

I'm celebrating that adultery has turned into a committed relationship! Love rules, baby. So excited that you got a new machine and can't wait to behold the offspring. Woo Hoo!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Your FMQ strip looks wonderful - the stitches are so neat and even! Keep plodding with the Purple People Pleaser, it'll be done soon and you can move onto something for you! Love the blog's new look - fabulous!