Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to the UFOs

My biggest work in progress these days is surviving three under four...  But even with the sleepless newborn nights I feel so much more motivation to do things than I did while pregnant.  And, after finishing this project, I felt like I needed to continue to tackle other UFOs in my pile.

So, I am back to work on my Hummingbirds & Hexagons Quilt.  Once again I have taken over half of my family's table and work on it in pieces throughout the day.  If the girls are getting along and the baby is napping then I pop onto the machine for five minutes here or ten minutes there to work my way through the quilting...

DSC_0039

DSC_0041
closeup of flower quilting pattern

It has been decades it seems since I linked up at Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday...but here I go once again!  Do stop over and see other people's works in progress, there is lots of inspiration and ideas for anyone looking for a new project to ogle over...

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

- rebecca lynne

6 comments:

Collette said...

this looks gorgeous!! love your machine too very swish! xx

Cherie said...

That looks great so far! I'm sure with that new motivation, you'll have it done in no time =D

Sana Saroti said...

I'm happy you are finding that time for yourself! Looking great already!

Patti said...

Great design on your quilt, Rebecca. Must feel nice to get back to this one!

Annabella said...

It looks absolutely gorgeous! Go you!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Wow, this looks magnificent!