Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kate Spain Fandango for the Stale Stash Swap [Thursday Think Tank]



Thursday Think Tank

I've been thinking a lot...maybe a little too much.  Work has been pretty overwhelming/frustrating/taxing as of late.  So, instead of stressing too much about it I'd rather turn to more pleasant things like...


Charm About You

Whew hew!  It is here!

I missed out on Lucy's last swap [seriously :( because it was such a great idea] so I will be D$%N#! if I miss out on this one.

What Fat Quarter am I offering?

Kate Spain's Talavera Ole in Orange from her Fandango Collection


Rather than worry about whether the lighting on my camera portrays accurate coloring I am going with a web version.  It looks exactly the same!

What am I looking for?  Hmmm,  nothing specific, but my favorites are Anna Maria Horner and all things Japanese Print.  Also, I am collecting neutrals (taupes, grays, beige) right now too...

So how about you guys?  Check out the Stale Stash Swap and let me know what you are Thursday Thinking this week!

- rebecca lynne

Feel free to rattle off anything that has been brewing in your creative heads.  It can be anything, quilting, home improvement, fashion, crafting, DIY gifts, cooking...whatever you have recently thought "hmmm, you know what I should create" is perfectly appropriate for the Think Tank.  Have a blog?  Grab the Thursday Think Tank button displayed on the right.  

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week.  Just a small request: 
Please remember to Add a Link to Thursday Think Tank in your Blog Post - that way the other people in the Linky Party are being shared with your readers!  Thank you!

5 comments:

M-R Charbonneau said...

Hi Rebecca, I've been wanting to link in for awhile now, but haven't had the chance. Love this link up idea! I don't have any Anna Marie Horner, but I'll check out my Japanese prints and see if there's something you might like. :)

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

GASP! Oh Kate Spain... my favouritest designer ever :) I even have a couple of Japanese designs on offer too!

http://www.blossomheartblog.com/2012/03/stale-stash-fat-quarter-swap.html

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Lovely to hear from you! I hope you manage to swap your FQ for something fabulous - will we get to know what you're collecting neutrals for?! Sorry work's stressful, I hope it quietens down soon!!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Yeah thanks for joining in! Hope you find a great swap :) I don't have my computer to link my post to TTT but I will as soon as I can! Xx

Amy said...

I don't have much of anything in my stash to offer... However, I am giving you a Liebster award!

And hopefully, I'll get it together this Thursday to link up.