Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weekend Planning [Thursday Think Tank]

This weekend I'm flying SOLO.  Well, Portia will be with me but otherwise this Mama is having a do whatever you want weekend.  So of course I have been over thinking exactly what it is I am going to do!


The food I plan on eating without curious nibblers...
source


sleeping late in a Bed to Myself - well, me and my growing tummy...
source
AND

source

Potential Weekend To Dos...
- Quilt for Baby R
- Quilt for Baby B & G
- Sappy "bad girly" movies
- Prep for the Mr's Birthday
- Pay state sales taxes for Lush Cluster (bleh)
- Crayon Suitcase, maybe prep tutorial?

What about you.  What are you think tanking these days???


Thursday Think Tank

Feel free to rattle off anything that has been brewing in your creative heads.  It can be anything, quilting, home improvement, fashion, crafting, DIY gifts, cooking...whatever you have recently thought "hmmm, you know what I should create" is perfectly appropriate for the Think Tank.  Have a blog?  Grab the Thursday Think Tank button displayed on the right.  

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week.  Just a small request: 
Please remember to Add a Link to Thursday Think Tank in your Blog Post - that way the other people in the Linky Party are being shared with your readers!  Thank you!

- rebecca lynne

8 comments:

Snoodles said...

Whoo Hooooo! Enjoy your "me" time, girl, you deserve it!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Have a wonderful weekend! You're not planning on doing all those possibilities are you? That's more than I do in a month!!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

You have the whole weekend to yourself? How'd you score that? Sooo jealous! ;) I'm starting to daydream about which quilt I want to make after the Swoony beast is done. I'll be by later to link up.. and ENJOY your me time. Sounds heavenly! xo

Katie said...

Woohoo to having time to yourself! I hope you are able to enjoy it. (Side note: that photograph of a burger is making me want one so badly and I have been a vegetarian for 15 years!)

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Love the pictures!! Have a fabulous time :)
My two are poorly so not getting much done here :(

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

How was your me-time this last weekend? Just popped in to say HI! :)

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I hope you had a lovely solo weekend and a good week. And I hope you keeping well x

Erin @ Billy Button Design said...

Well was it a sucessful weekend?

Not only did St Patrick get rid of the snakes in Ireland but made sure that we get a Bank Holiday on Monday too...yippee! I'll be doing that nana napping too oh and some sewing.

I must start doing the TTT, Just useless.