Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Love Fest Continues

A few weeks ago I sent my *ultra awesome, big-hearted, words can't describe how cool she is, one day I'll scare the crap out of her and show up on her doorstep in Australia* friend Erin a gift.
AMH Field Study

This is what she sent me in return.

UntitledUntitled

My reaction?  First, I was really confused I couldn't understand why Erin would send me fabric meant for her (she had sneakily asked my opinion on the new AMH collection Field Study...which I didn't think anything of as I am kind of an AMH stalker...).  Then I literally swore when it hit me she might have meant it as a gift for me (I'll spare you the more colorful phrases I used, however, you can imagine the "crazy, ridiculous, are you kidding me"'s being thrown around in my house last night).  I quickly shot off 2 or 3 emails demanding and explanation!  After which I eagerly waited for morning to come in Australia to give Erin a chance to explain herself via email.  

She said it was a Thank You, Welcome Miss O, Thanks for the LV Swap Help gift.  

I was teary eyed and am clearly still in shock.

Erin, I hope you are blushing...

As I said - The Love Fest Continues!

- rebecca lynne

p.s. If you haven't already visited Miss Erin at her blog Missy Mac Creations please do and keep an eye on her.  Big things coming in October at Missy Mac Land!

4 comments:

Cherie said...

What a sweet gift and LOL that you didn't even realise. =D

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Erin is awesome sauce!! Loving field study, thinking it would make a nice scarf!! :)

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

OMG. Yes, I am blushing! Take it down now missy. Actually, leave the pics - they are lovely. :)

In all seriousness, I'm so glad you like them. You deserve these and so much more. You honestly have no idea what your gift meant, and continues to mean, to me.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Erin's such a gem!! (As are you!)