Anyway - we could go on forever on that topic.
My point for bringing this up is that I am now under a crunch to focus on finishing some things up! I will be going on holiday next week and have set aside my hand binding to focus on machine driven projects. Hopefully I will get some more sewing done next week with my Mother in Law but there are no promises as it will be my only week of summer vacation!
Here is what I am working on...
Miss O's Zig Zag
- All of the squares are cut
- All have been sewn together
- And I even squared off the corners <-- What? That is so not MRL but I am being extra good this time!
Simple Patchwork Quilt
- Special project for a friend [Part 2 - you can see Part 1 here]
- Just a little peek
- Finally sewing all the strips together today
- I've made some progress, but am far from finished!
What projects do you have in progress?
- rebecca lynne
- Hummingbirds & Hexagons Quilt (binding, on hold for car ride)
- Special Secret Part 1 (backing)
- Special Secret Part 2 (finishing top, backing)
- Miss Vs Colorway (cutting)
- Miss Es Colorway (cutting)