Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Does that make me crazy? [Thursday Think Tank]

Thursday Think Tank
What am I think tanking these days?  Uh...how in the H to get all the crap I need done DONE!  But, you know, it'll happen eventually.  ;)  Believe it or not amongst all of the packing and mortgage stuff I have actually done some sewing.  What?  Yup...coming soon to a blog near you...
Low Volume Swap
And speaking of things that will eventually be done...the Low Volume Swap is coming to a close.  Just waiting on a few packages and then I will hopefully be double and triple checking the piles of 5" charms before sending them off to their new homes.
Which brings me to my next crazy idea...  ahem... 
A few people have asked if I am going to do another LV Swap.  I've been thinking about it.  
[Shhh, stop whispering, I know I am a crazy I don't need to hear it!]
This time I am thinking that I'd like to tailor the swap by making it a 10" Square swap for Modern Designer Low Volume Fabrics.  Essentially it would entail 32 slots - each slot will require 2.33yds of fabric to create 32 10" squares.
Thoughts?  Interested?  Leave me a comment below!
And, don't forget that next week starts the Thursday Think Tank Holiday Blog Hop!  More details this weekend...

- rebecca lynne

WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR THINK TANK THIS WEEK?  
HERE ARE THE RULES! 
  1. Link up any post from the past week that features some creative thinking going on in your creative world.   It can be anything, quilting, home improvement, fashion, crafting, DIY gifts, cooking...whatever you have recently thought "hmmm, you know what I should create" is perfectly appropriate for the Think Tank.  TTT is all about whatever you are currently brainstorming and would like feedback or encouragement on!
  2. Somewhere in your post, link back here to my blog. (Or grab the T.T.T. button for your sidebar.)
  3. Comment on at least a few of the other links—because what fun is a linky party without comments?



13 comments:

Carla said...

I hope you're not taking on too much my dear. When do you think you might start another one?

Ginny said...

I would be interested, depending upon the time frame. I always thought I should've signed up for two spots on the current one :)

Annabella said...

I might be interested as the fabrics posted in flickr are amazing...just depends on pennies and time frames!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

It's official...you're mad!!

Liz DandeliondD said...

I am definitely up for the swap. Will blog about it today and refer people here.
Yipppppeeeeeee!

Ann @thequiltingcats said...

Definitely in on the swap!!
As an expert in the field of crazy.... at least you aren't certifiable.... unless you think the fabric is talking to you. :)

SueB said...

Yes please I would love to take part in a swap, is it ok that I don't blog?

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I would love to be in a low volume swap!

Elaine said...

I missed out on the first LV swap but would love to tak part in this one!

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

Hmm... yeah, you're crazy. But that's ok as so am I. We make a good pair. ;)

jeifner said...

I think it'd be super lovely to do a low volume swap. I'd totally be in. I'm a bit obsessed with all the low volume going on.

Hannlib said...

I might be in :-)

Erin Quinn said...

I might be in :-) I think the time frame will be important. After Christmas, when all the crazyness and costs have died down perhaps?
Although I've been so jealous of everyone getting to do low volume swappage that I'm sure I'll happily do it whenever you want!
E