Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day

Lily's Quilts

I know every time Fresh Sewing Day comes around we all think "wow, I don't think I did much of anything this month..." and then we are happy when we realize that we actually have...

Okay.  October was NOT that kind of month for me.  I really got zilch done in the sewing department.

However, in the midst of buying a new house, packing, preparing for four swaps, gearing up for three blog hops and surviving a hurricane I have managed...
Untitled
to finish Miss Es Rainbow Quilt top
Low Volume Swap Charms
to cut 14 yards of fabric into charms
Untitled
create Damien Donkey who is beloved by Miss L
Oh Christmas Tree
and finish two holiday pillow covers which will be featured in an MRL post coming to you soon...

In case you were wondering.

YES, I AM EXHAUSTED.

However, I'll rest when I die!

How was your sewing this October?

- rebecca lynne

6 comments:

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

All fabulous and, as per usual, still more than I managed!

Super glad to hear you survived Sandy. Hope all your friends in the city are ok.

xox

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Totally wonderful! Can't wait to see the cushions :)

Snoodles said...

Amazing that you did all of that in the midst of packing, etc. Great job!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I can't wait to see the cushions! Glad you're safe x

Leanne said...

Me too, rest when I die. I love the projects and you have actually done a great deal with moving thrown into it all.

Annabella said...

I bet you're exhausted. Get some rest now Rebecca - your makes are gorgeous!