Monday, October 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day

Screen Shot 2012-09-30 at 2.42.05 PM

I was starting to feel like I didn't get anything done and didn't do anything for the whole month of September.  Where the H did September go anyway?  I mean, damn, it was just August!  Thank goodness for Fresh Sewing Day, it always reminds me of that I am not a complete schlep.  Apparently I did do some sewing this month...

Infinity Scarf Pattern

Also, the Scarf Pattern Giveaway!! continues - Check It Out!

How did your September go?  Check out Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts...

- rebecca lynne


9 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

You accomplished a TON in September!! All the while with two little ones and a baby! You rock. Enough said. :) xo (can't wait to see what you do with your Farewell to Summer with Summersville piece!)

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Hey I was reading @ Missy Mac that you are going to do a pattern review of a donkey on Wed. :) I just posted about one that I won a while back.. is it the same one? Oh I hope! Then I can read your pattern review before I try it. Can't wait to see what donkilicious thing you made. :)

Annabella said...

Look at you with your scarf pattern missus! You always make beautiful things Rebeccca and I'll include your lovely girls in that! Have a great October!

Nina Marie said...

I only got two art quilts done this month - your productivity makes me feel like a slug!! Your work is lovely

Ann @thequiltingcats said...

Right with you girl! It's October 1 AGH!!!
On the other hand you accomplished a whole lot compared to me. I managed a BOM washing a bunch of bundles, cutting up the low volume charms and sewing together a bunch of Hexy flowers. :)

moira said...

I saw your infintiy scarf pattern on Lucy's blog. It's pretty cool. And the Farewell to Summer quilt is so pretty

SIMPLESEW said...

Just popped over from Lily's Quilts.

Lucy | Charm About You said...

I know you made utterly gorgeous and wonderful things in September but damn it that fancy bling is just distracting me and I can't take my eyes off it ;)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Gorgeous makes!!