Friday, October 26, 2012

Hmmm...

Things are still, uh, in flux around here.  Moving, shuffling around, discovering things I forgot we even owned.  Bizarre!  Plus, on top of all this trying to keep my cool as we deal with lawyers, real estate agents, settlement companies and banks.  
AGH!!!

Sew Seasonal Blog Hop

Instead of dwelling on that I am trying to focus on my favorite time of year which is right around the corner - Christmas Time!!!  I have some things in the works and in in a few weeks I'll be participating in the Sew Seasonal Blog Hop.  Whew hew!

Don't forget to check out what goodies I've been creating for our Christmas Decor by checking back on November 5th.  

Falalalallaaaa la la la laaaa!

- rebecca lynne

3 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

I do not know how you do it all!!!

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Glad you're managing some sewing therapy in amidst all the busy-ness!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Don't forget to breathe!