Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Feeling Fussy Fabric Swap hosted by Stitchery Dickory Dock



Very excited to join the Feeling Fussy Fabric Swap hosted by Stitchery Dickory Dock.  The swap entails finding, cutting, and swapping 10 5"modern fussy cut fabric squares by September 17th.  To learn more details and to join the swap visit Stitchery Dickory Dock!

Joining a swap was one of my motivations behind starting making rebecca lynne.  I can't wait for the suspense of what fabric will be swapped my way and am already contemplating my stash and what I can gift to another swapper.  Oooooh I hope they will love my choices!  Luckily,  I recently added to my fussy cut fabric types so it should be relatively easy to find 10 fabrics to swap.  Hmmm...Heather Ross, Tina Givens, Valori Wells...the ladies are all calling my name to be swapped!

Any suggestions out there on what I can do with my 10 5" squares?  Feel free to link some suggestions in the comments - you know how I love me some inspiration!

- rebecca lynne

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I joined as well! Looking over my stash to see what I can cut up!