This has been a crazy week and I feel like today, Wednesday, is already over. But technically it is 8:39pm here on the East Coast so it is not completely over. I guess this means I have time to quickly do my WIP Wednesday and then at least I will have accomplished that!
- In the world of Quilting? NADA. So sad.
- Lush Cluster
- Vina Necklace for Margie finished!!!
|Custom Vina Lush Cluster Necklace|
- Glam Earring Studs for Tia Maritza finished!!!
|Swarovski Crystal Glam Studs|
- new! Fussy Fabric Charm Swap
- I have started cutting my 10 5" fussy cut charm squares for the swap, I think I have all the fabric picked out although I am getting...well...dare I say it...fussy and think I am going to pick the best and cutest of my stash. I'm hoping that if I am generous with my stash someone else with be generous with theirs - is this totally wishful thinking? Possibly...???
- Here is a photo of some of my squares, thinking of adding more Heather Ross as well...thoughts? From Left Top to Right Bottom: Tina Givens Fairy Tiptoe, Hunky Dory, Tina Givens Cleo's Imagination, Heather Ross Far Far Away I, Tina Givens Fairy Tiptoe Cupcake Medley Turquoise, Paula Prass Botanika, Tina Givens Fairy Tiptoe
- Spring Fall Quilt
- Found solid fabric to create strips. Now just need to cut, sew, bind, quilt...you get the drift!
- More shelving was just bought
- I have plastic bins and they all have chalkboard labeling on them now, just need to label!
- I still need to Go Through All the Fabric! Organize, Organize, Organize. Luckily the fussy cut swap is helping that as I have already gone through my Heather Ross fabrics and some of my Tina Givens fabric also.
Projects Sadly Untouched:
- Secret Quilting Project for Family Member
- Squishes Room as it is still not completely unpacked
- Twisting Triangles
- Walking away from this for awhile because I am not sure if I prefer the triangles or a more organic strippy layout. Need space.
- Spinning Stars in Pink
- Still 7 1/2 Blocks to go!
|Spinning Stars Block and 1/2|
2 Completed (0 Sewing, 2 Jewelry)
3 Works in Progress (1 new!)
4 Untouched that require attention
Please don't forget to visit Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday and be sure to check out some of the WIP links below Lee's post.
- rebecca lynne